Friday, July 15, 2005

first blog

Today is a "making a go of it" day. With 8 kids at home, 90 degree heat, PMS and a son getting married in little more than a week, I am at my wits end. Some days I don't know why I adopted 10 kids, married a man with 3 kids and and let my two oldest kids grow up. There is so much to do and all I want to do is garden. I always have to be obsessed about something. If I don't obsess about my garden then I will obsess about whether my very sassy(during PMS I really can't stand sassy disrespectful kids) 10 year old who bit me twice last night will turn into a kind responsible adult. Obsessing about my child(he is one of the more functional of my adopted kids) will probably not turn him into a more successful adult. On the other hand obsessing about my garden will very likely make it more productive and beautiful. So as I say to my kids regularly "it's a no brainer choice".

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Hi Michelle,
I am glad to see you got a blog. Thank you for the wonderful time last Sunday! I will give you a call after your wedding. Hey, I found some of my flowers. I actually had some help. Nevermind the only reason they did was so they could feed the goats and the llama (lamar). Sorry to hear about your bites.
Jodi

5:59 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

WANT MORE!!!!!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home