Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Friends

If you are a reader of Claudia's blog "Never a Dull Moment" you will see her blog about friends. I am the other wacko she is referring to and yes, she is still one of my very best friends regardless of how often we talk to or see each other. And yes her kids were naughty, naughty, naughty, right along with mine for the last ten days.

Her two boys and my three boys followed the lead of the least common denominator. It was not a good thing. Whenever a child with better common sense or higher IQ could have made a difference they didn't. They, because of their higher IQ used the other child as an excuse. Makes no sense to me, but it was great argument material for them. So much for the helper brain. At any rate, all of them made it through the ten days unscathed. Well I did use a few choice words (sorry to those of you who can make it through life without ever using those words). It is another blog topic about how I was raised by a father who has one of the foulest mouths in the West. Yes, he is cowboy!

At any rate it is over now, Claudia is home, her boys are with her and I have only my remaining very mouthy 3. I will probably take my much more polite, respectful and sweet little girls somewhere today and leave the world of boys on the edge. Never mind, those same mouthy boys just brought in a huge bag of green beans, several peppers and tomatoes. Well it is really only enough for one meal in this large group so off I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home