Friday, August 19, 2005

Look at me and listen

How often do we say that to our children? I say it often. My kids have a really hard time processing what is said to them because of organic brain damage. I don't have organic brain damage, but I have a hard time listening too. My husband would say it is ADHD, I say just the H part. I have a lot of energy and there is always another thing to accomplish. I don't sit still long. I move all the time. This , at times, bothers those around me and makes them feel a little dizzy. But...

I am faithfully reading several blogs of great value. I find I listen to the written word much better than I listen to the spoken word. Each of the blogs I am reading helps me in different ways. Some of them make me laugh, others make me think and some make me take action. Maybe I will get better at consistently blogging myself and maybe one day I will take the time to really write something important. For now, however, I am listening very carefully to what is being written. Thanks to those of you who are taking the time to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home